Google Translator

Recommended Links

Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh my....

Just checking in for a brief moment to see if blogger left my blog be. I've been reading about all the problems everyone's been having.

Bear with me; I should be posting again by next week when I'll explain exactly why I've been absent for so long.

Hello to all my new followers who joined in my absence. Great to have you and hope that you'll find something to interest you. But right now it's way past my bedtime & I have another full and early day tomorrow.

So I'll see you all next week.....
hugs

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back Karin. I hope you've manged so sort everything out. ;o)

    Blogger was having problems with stuff, so they closed it all down did repairs and removed some posts and comments. However, they were supposed to reinstate all the posts and comments...hmmm I think the posts have all come back (what I know of), but I've lost comments, but luckily I saved them and I have reposted them. :o))

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....