Google Translator

Recommended Links

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First swap of 2011...

was with Kaisa in Finland; she wanted some toys to put in her toy shop in exchange for a pair of her skis. Of course I never could see any sense in only making the right number of required items. I always make more.
The orange caterpillar pull toy, the polar bear and the clown in the middle went to Finland. By the way the bear is fully jointed. I meant to make tiny 1" jointed dolls as well but they just wouldn't agree to that.
The other toys are meant for my Gathering sales table. By the way, that London Gathering I mentioned is being held in London Ontario. I'm not quite the international jet setter that some of you thought LOL

I'm almost finished the 20 items for the memory trunk swap. Can't show you those yet but as soon as I take a photo, I will show you the totally unexpected parcel I got from my friend Chelle. Chelle, I'm totally blown away.... wow!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karin, great minis! I love the little caterpillars..as you know, I am in to snails lately! Have a great weekend, xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karin,
    Have you recieved my swap for you yet?

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....