Google Translator

Recommended Links

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lets Build a Castle out of Builders Foam

OK time to add some windows.....

Make sure that the hole you cut for your window is slightly smaller or cut on an angle so that the window doesn't fall through.
Since my one castle window that can be seen from the front is the one that I got from Rik Pierce and was actually meant to be encased in paperclay, I sliced some of the foam away so it will sit just as deeply. My other window comes from the UK; if you ever want anything Tudor, I highly recommend buying from Angela Downton. I've bought quite a number of things, furniture and well as parts, from her: her prices are fair; her merchandise is professionally finished and beautifully made. You can't go wrong!

4 comments:

  1. Your Ric Pierce window is just the business - it really sets the tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect work castles with ghosts I love to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Las Ventanas estan colocadas Muy bien. Ya ve la torre en sí. Sigue Enseñando los paso a paso. I learn Mucho en tu blog.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karin- I am already in love with your castle-you've done beautiful work so far!

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....