Google Translator

Recommended Links

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Party and You're Invited!!!

Kat the Hat lady is holding a Halloween Party at her blogsite. Sounds like fun! If you want to come too, here's what you need to do:
All you need to do is to post something Halloween on your blog page between the 30th October to the 2nd November. It can be photos of your miniatures, things you have made, or things you have collected. You could show photos of pumpkins you have carved, maybe a ghoulish cake you have made, perhaps a list of your favourite monster songs or Halloween jokes(clean ones please), favourite movies, even photos of your family dressed in Halloween outfits or whatever you like. The funnier the better!
Then visit her special blog page and leave a comment with a link to your Halloween article so everyone who visits the Haunted House can then visit you.
She's running the party from the 30th of October to the 2nd of November to allow everyone the chance to take part and visit everyone's blogs over four days.

Ken & I have been invited to a party on Oct 30th... so of course I insisted that we dress up. Our hostess is well known for getting into the "spirit of things" so I knew she'd be dressed up. I found a cute pierrot costume while I was in Nova Scotia and on a recent thrift shop visit, I found an adorable kids lion costume. The lion head is large enough for an adult to wear so I'll keep that as well as the tail and discard the costume body. Ken insists that when we arrive, I introduce him as my main mane man.
This is one celebration that I've loved as a child getting enough candy to fill a large garbage bag several times over, as a mom having to make costumes out of ordinary things because the bought ones were too expensive and since then decorating the house to scare trick-or-treaters coming to the door.

Trick or treat, smell my feet.
Give me something good to eat.
If you don't, I won't be sad.
I'll just make you wish you had!


See you there.....

2 comments:

Always love hearing from you....