Google Translator

Recommended Links

Monday, July 5, 2010

New "For Sale" Page


Off and on lately, I've been reading about blogger allowing static pages to be used. What this means to me is that it's now possible to add a page to my blog showing the items I have for sale rather than using an eBay or an Etsy storefront, etc. However, like everything new, Blogger doesn't exactly make it easy to create secondary pages. I had to google for specific help in several places.
It'll also mean having to do everything myself for marketing, linking to search engines etc.
I read everything in a blog reader ....as I'm sure most of you do as well, so I'm not sure how effective this will be. I guess like everything else it'll depend how much work I'm actually prepared to put into it.

Here's the link to my sales page. Tell me what you think....

4 comments:

  1. Your sales page looks great! I love your cactus. Great idea showing them on a real cactus in the first picture. Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. en principio creo que le quedo muy bien, naturalmente todo se puede mejorar, y seguro que usted lograra hacerla como mas le guste.
    un abrazo


    At first(in principle) I believe that I still have to him very well, naturally quite it is possible to to improve, and assurance that you were achieving to do her since mas it likes to him.
    An embrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cactus, good luck with the sale page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a nice addition, but difficult to find when the potential buyer is not in your blog?

    Your cactus look great :))

    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....