Google Translator

Recommended Links

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Look what I just found....


Harry Potter: The Exhibition
at the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto.
April 9 - August 22, 2010.

Apparently it's already been to Chicago and Boston.
Here's what it says:

Immerse yourself in the world of Harry Potter by trying on the Sorting Hat™, pulling a Mandrake from its pot in the Herbology vignette, and playing a game of Quidditch™ as you experience elaborate settings such as the Gryffindor™ common room, Hagrid's hut and the Great Hall.
You'll also come upon authentic artifacts from the movies - including Harry's wand and glasses, the Marauders' Map, Professor Dumbledore's robe and more.


What do you think? Would having to fight a million kids be worth immersing myself?

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Karin, I can see you plowing through a group of children pushing them out of the way to try on the sorting hat! Funny! I think it sounds like loads of fun if you can wade through the smaller people. Oh, and I've listed more goodies on eBay!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I think I would have to go. I loved the Harry Potter books and the first two movies. I watched the several times I wish they had kept the same director for the other films. If I could have done the casting I would have made Sean Connery the new Dumbledore. The one they cast sort of grosses me out. He reminds me of someone that did too much acid in the 1960's. He never changes his nasty robes either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Would having to fight a million kids be worth immersing myself?*

    It would for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karin! About that gothic window: when I was posting about it for the first time, Michelle gave me the link for another one. Here it is http://www.miniaturescene.com/index.php/cPath/198
    I think mine (bought as the small window;)) is a bit too big for the roombox. On the other hand my roombox is supposed to be a dungeon so maybe that's why I think it is too big. The window is good made, easy to put together and easy to paint. But the inside frame that's dividing window into 3 parts is only on one side - I painted the frames on the other side(outside) with acrylic paints.Hugs Ewa

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....