Google Translator

Recommended Links

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

From Zero to .......

Just when I came up for air with nothing to do, I get an email about a scarecrow class and then tonite the Make swap was announced.
Here's a picture of the scarecrow:


But....if you knew me, you'd know that I can't just make my scarecrow look like everybody else's. I thought I'd show mine with a head in it's hands and a couple of extra heads on the ground, just carved & ready to be tried out.
However my makings usually make their own decisions of how they want to look. So who knows how it'll end up looking. Completion date is the 20th. Five days..... !!!! :-O

And as for the Make Swap: "The object of this Make is................a BED. All you have to make is a bed. Completely from scratch! All items that go in, on, and around the bed must all be handmade. The bed can be as elaborate, or as simple as you desire. It can be tailor made to suit the tastes of the person you make it for, or you can just simply make something "special" that you feel that person would like.
The deadline to have your Make project completed and shipped to its recipient is November 30th.
"

I've never dressed a bed before! Hope the lady that's getting it gives me a hint otherwise who knows what I might dream up. If anyone wants to comment some ideas, pleeease I can use all the help I can get!

sheeesh! How do I get myself into these predicaments! Good thing I have ADH. We always procrastinate & do our best in a time crunch! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from you....